Dale McCoy is a lifelong Pennsylvania resident who currently resides in Hopewell Township.
Dale graduated from Ambridge Area High School in 1979 and entered the local workforce immediately afterwards. Over the next seven years he worked at various jobs including laborer, equipment operator, roofer, handyman, and welder. During this time period, he also attained his private pilot’s license. Dale attended Electronic Institutes and earned an associate’s degree in industrial electricity in 1986. Beginning in 1987, he served an apprenticeship with the IBEW and spent the next 20 years working as a union construction electrician. As a journeyman, Dale worked in building construction, steel fabrication, fiber optics, telephones, high voltage, and service work.
He currently works as an electrical maintenance foreman and part time snowboard instructor.
Dale and his wife Lorrie have been married for twenty years and they have two children. The family spends their spare time on dirt-bikes, snowboards, and exploring the great outdoors.
Read Dale’s Recent Commentary
- Mitt, Newt, Ron, And The World’s Second Most Important Job
- Ron Paul is Not Crazy. We Are.
- Irony, Ambiguity, and Creative Writing
- The Red-Headed Stepchild of All No Brainers
- Blue Collar Senator
- Brake Handle Hill
- Dale’s Tea Party Speech
- April 9-10 – The President Still is not Leading
- Radical Road Trip
- A Blueprint For The Tea Party
- Dale McCoy on Neil Cavuto
- Eulogy For A Union
- The Report From Steel Valley
- “Too Much College and Not Enough Knowledge”
- Ollies, Nollies, and Fly Swatters
- Tea for Two
- An Adult Party
- Subprime Meltdown
- My Tea Party Speech
- September 4-5 – Our First Live Broadcast
- RANDOM THOUGHTS AND FAVORITE QUOTES: SOME ADDITIONAL INTRODUCTION
- America’s Morning Show – August 12, 2010
- An Open Letter from Dale McCoy